Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just one more day........

.....until Liberty of London for Target is available in stores!!! I have loved Liberty prints for eons - we lived in England when I was a youngster and I can remember loving the Liberty Store in London. When I saw the blog rumors that they were coming out with a line here in the US, I did a little dance. I already have a list of must-haves: headbands, sheeting (that I will probably cut up for projects), shirts, dresses, kitchenware and maybe even the cruiser bike! I think that my mom and I will make an online shopping attempt at 9pm PST and possibly brave a Target store or two tomorrow. For now, here is a sneaky peek of what's to come.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments - that way I know I'm not all alone!

Thanks!