Saturday, May 7, 2011

Catching Up!

In an effort to catch up with all that I've been up to, here are just a few of the projects/swaps that I've completed recently.

Top left: A Birthday set for my MIL. Made using Fandango by Kate spain. The tote was the first of its type that I've ever made and I was pleased by how it came together. I used a tute from FilmInTheFridge for the tote and a Sew-Fantastic tute for the eyeglass case.
Top Middle: I made this box pouch for the Pretty Little Pouch Swap through Flickr using It's a Hoot by Momo.
Top Right: Echino bag for me! The first real handbag that I ever made and I love it!
Bottom Left: Made by me using some great Home Dec fabric that I got from Joann's. It was the perfect fabric to make this Everything Bag from Heather Ross's, Weekend Sewing.
Bottom Middle: Sewing machine cover made for the Sewn Spaces Swap on Flickr. This was a hard one to give up, I love theGood Folks fabrics from Anna Maria Horner!
Bottom Right: I was thrilled to get into Doll Quilt Swap 10, it was my third DQS and my quilt turned out just as I had envisioned. I lov eit when a plan comes together.

Okay, so now you've seen some of what I've made, next I'll show you what I received!

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the bags you made! I really like the bottom left one. Super cute. Can't wait to see what you receive!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - that way I know I'm not all alone!

Thanks!