Saturday, May 7, 2011

Catching Up!

In an effort to catch up with all that I've been up to, here are just a few of the projects/swaps that I've completed recently.

Top left: A Birthday set for my MIL. Made using Fandango by Kate spain. The tote was the first of its type that I've ever made and I was pleased by how it came together. I used a tute from FilmInTheFridge for the tote and a Sew-Fantastic tute for the eyeglass case.
Top Middle: I made this box pouch for the Pretty Little Pouch Swap through Flickr using It's a Hoot by Momo.
Top Right: Echino bag for me! The first real handbag that I ever made and I love it!
Bottom Left: Made by me using some great Home Dec fabric that I got from Joann's. It was the perfect fabric to make this Everything Bag from Heather Ross's, Weekend Sewing.
Bottom Middle: Sewing machine cover made for the Sewn Spaces Swap on Flickr. This was a hard one to give up, I love theGood Folks fabrics from Anna Maria Horner!
Bottom Right: I was thrilled to get into Doll Quilt Swap 10, it was my third DQS and my quilt turned out just as I had envisioned. I lov eit when a plan comes together.

Okay, so now you've seen some of what I've made, next I'll show you what I received!

3 comments:

  1. Love all of the bags you made! I really like the bottom left one. Super cute. Can't wait to see what you receive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one your winners from the teddies challenge, it is such an honour.
    Thank you for all your hard work in making the challenge so successful, it's a shame that the challenge is ending but I can totally understand your reasons and wish you all the best.
    Sue xx obat penggugur kandungan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card as one your winners from the teddies challenge, it is such an honour.
    Thank you for all your hard work in making the challenge so successful, it's a shame that the challenge is ending but I can totally understand your reasons and wish you all the best.
    Sue xx obat penggugur kandungan

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - that way I know I'm not all alone!

Thanks!