Sunday, March 1, 2009

Last Minute Adventure..................

On Friday we planned a last minute adventure in Tahoe with friends. How lucky we are that the snow is just a few hours drive away! My husbands best friend and his family recently moved back to Tahoe after living in SoCal. Now that we moved south and they moved north hopefully our paths will cross more often. It was a big day for Max, his dad took him on his first snowboarding lesson, he ice skated and did some sledding.


Max and "Charlie the Monkey" on our drive to Tahoe. Charlie is one of my most recent projects.




Sledding and playing in the snow.



Our trip was last minute but very welcome. It was great to re-connect with friends. We were finally able to meet their little girl and Max loved playing with their son. :) What a great day!

1 comment:

I love comments - that way I know I'm not all alone!

Thanks!