Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Introducing.............

Introducing the new addition to my sewing room!



Isn't she wonderful?! I found the pattern here. The pattern included the Mary Janes and a beret, but I may just make a bow for her. instead

It's still raining here which is great for California but Max is on Ski Week and is already getting antsy. We just took a rain walk, every puddle was fair game for Max and the dog. I put a coat on Rosie, she ran out of the gate and promptly jumped into a muddy ditch :) This is what happens when you have a Retriever!

1 comment:

  1. Cute little monkey. :)

    My oldest daughter, Emily, was looking at your blog with me the other day and she commented on how beautiful Rosie is. She absolutely adores retrievers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - that way I know I'm not all alone!

Thanks!