Monday, February 2, 2009

Yippee!

Just a quick post to say that I have finally tackled making a Waldorf Doll! I sat down and did it, finally. After many years of good intentions I have finally done it. It is 90% finished, I need to buy some more flesh coloured material for the hands and then, voila! As soon as it's 100%, hopefully tomorrow I'l post a pic.

I cannot tell you how good it feels to have finally done tackled this project. When Max was a baby (he's 8 years old now) I had bought a kit from Magic Cabin to make a Waldorf Doll. The poor pieces sat in its packaging until I gave it to a mom at Max's school last year. Actually it turned out well, I gave her the kit, she made the doll and then the doll was donated to the school for a silent auction.

Max was very impressed - he's my biggest crafts fan.

1 comment:

I love comments - that way I know I'm not all alone!

Thanks!